Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blueberry banana Pancakes


  I'm a pancake lover! I come up with all kinds of weird flavored pancakes that I'll share with you!!
  
 My kids love them too, so hope you like them! Here I cut in the fat of the eggs and no oil is necessary so... they're pretty healthy! And you get some fruit portion in it!


Ingredients:
-          1 cup AP flour
-          1tsp baking powder
-          ¼ Cup egg substitute like egg beaters
-          1 ½ ripped bananas smashed
-          ½ to ¾  cup of fat free milk
-          1 Tbsp. of splenda or sugar substitute (optional)
Smashed the bananas and combine with egg substitute, sugar and  ½ cup of milk. Sift together the flour and baking powder and add it to the liquid mix and fold it till all flour lumps are gone and it looks completely homogeneous. If it looks too thick to you, add more milk.
Heat a pan and use cooking spray. Pour batter over heated pan and sprinkle a couple of blueberries to it.

Finish cooking and enjoy!!

I love to eat them with spray butter, honey and low fat parmesan cheese (yes... parmesan cheese....wierd but so good with honey!) =D


No comments:

Post a Comment